Terms and conditions of BizBeeper System
The user registration agreement of this website (and or APP) (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is that the root domain name is bizbeeper.com (hereinafter referred to as " BizBeeper System " or "we") as the operator of this website (and or APP) and the website (and or APP) user (hereinafter referred to as "you" or "user") BizBeeper System provides users with a valid contract for related services on this website (and or APP). This agreement constitutes a prerequisite for users (whether individual or organization) to use the services we provide. Unless the user accepts the terms of this agreement, the user has no right to use the services mentioned under this agreement. Once you register as a user of this website (and or APP) (the root domain name is: [bizbeeper.com]), click to confirm this agreement on the relevant webpage, which means that you have fully understood and agreed to be bound by the terms of this agreement, and you are deemed to agree To accept all kinds of modifications, supplements and updates that we decide on our own to this agreement, users are obliged to pay attention to relevant notices that we send from time to time through website (and or APP) announcements or other methods.
1 Service content
1.1 This agreement applies to your use of the services of this website (and or APP) (hereinafter referred to as "services"), including but not limited to providing news content, providing product and service information, specifically based on this website (and or APP) at any point in time. The actual service content and items provided shall prevail.
1.2 Unless otherwise expressly stated, any new content that expands the scope of our service content or enhances our functions under this agreement is unconditionally bound by this agreement. This website (and or APP) may formulate different service agreements or (regardless of their names) for different service contents, stipulating the terms and conditions of the rights and obligations of the parties related to these services. If such separate agreements are inconsistent with this agreement, Within the scope of inconsistency, a separate agreement shall prevail.
1.3 The user shall bear the relevant equipment (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices related to access to the Internet or mobile network) and the required expenses (such as The paid telephone and Internet fees, and the mobile phone fees paid for using the mobile network).
2 User rules
2.1 The user is responsible for maintaining the security of his registered account and password, and the user shall be fully responsible for all activities completed on this website (and or APP) through his account and password login. The user agrees: (a) Keep account numbers and passwords properly, do not provide account numbers and passwords to third parties, and notify us immediately for safe handling when they discover that the account numbers are used by third parties or any other security problems occur; (b) After using this service for the second time, log out of the account safely to prevent a third person from using the account and password to operate or engage in other illegal acts. (c) Any user who uses a third-party platform to log in, when logging out of the user's login state, should also check whether they log out normally on the third-party platform. If the user fails to comply with the foregoing agreement, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
2.2 Security Tips: Users should always pay attention to news reports and other security common sense on the safe use of mobile phones, software, etc., install and update security software products in a timely manner, do not trust all kinds of payment and transfer requirements, and conduct financial behaviors on the Internet Be sure to verify carefully to prevent telecom fraud and network fraud. Parents should prevent minors from coming into contact with unsuitable network products and prevent related equipment from being used by minors.
2.3 When users publish information (including registered user names) on the BizBeeper System platform, they must abide by relevant national laws and regulations, and bear all civil, administrative and/or criminal legal responsibilities caused by improper information publishing. The information released by users on the BizBeeper System platform (including registered user names, comments and other content) must not contain any of the following:
(1) Violation of international laws and regulations;
(2) Violation of domestic laws and regulations;
(3) Damage to the honor and interests of any country and attack the party and government;
(4) Inciting racial hatred and discrimination;
(5) Destroying friendly relations between countries and regions;
(6) Destroying national religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(7) Spread rumors or false news, disturb social order, and undermine social stability;
(8) Inciting, organizing, abetting terrorist activities, illegal assemblies, associations, processions, demonstrations, gathering people to disrupt social order;
(9) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or instigating crime;
(10) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legal rights of others;
(11) Infringement of others' portrait rights, name rights, reputation rights, privacy rights or other personal rights;
(12) Using uncivilized language such as curse, abuse, slander, intimidation, curse, etc.;
(13) Activities in the name of illegal civil organizations;
(14) Infringement of the legal rights and interests of others' copyrights, information network dissemination rights;
(15) Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
3 Collection, use, sharing and protection of information
3.1 The user must provide true, complete, valid and up-to-date information in accordance with the requirements of this website (and or APP) when registering and is obliged to maintain the authenticity, completeness, validity and update of such information during the period of its use as a user Sex. If any information submitted by the user is incorrect, false, outdated or incomplete, or we suspect that such information is incorrect, false, outdated or incomplete based on independent investigation and judgment, we shall have the right to deactivate the user account and refuse to provide These users provide part or all of the functions of this website (and or APP)'s services. In this case, we do not assume any responsibility, and the user agrees to bear any direct or indirect expenses or losses arising therefrom.
3.2 We may collect your information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to user information collected through the user's account, user's browser or device, third-party platforms, cookies and other tracking and analysis tools .
3.3 The user agrees and authorizes us to use his information for the following purposes:
(1) Use your information to contact you;
(2) Use your information to send you promotional materials;
(3) Use your information to improve our products and services;
(4) Prevent illegal activities;
(5) Other uses permitted by you.
3.4 We are obligated to keep your information confidential, and will not sell or rent any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes, but you agree that we will share your information in the following cases Share with third parties:
(1) In order to provide or recommend the services and/or products of BizBeeper System affiliated companies to you, provide your information to BizBeeper System affiliates for use, and you agree to BizBeeper System affiliates via email, Send you notifications of service status, marketing activities and other commercial electronic information by means of mobile phone text messages and faxes;
(2) Certain services and/or products and/or promotional activities are provided by BizBeeper System partners or jointly provided by BizBeeper System and partners, and BizBeeper System will share and use them;
(3) We may share with our counterparties when we are involved in a commercial transaction that sells or transfers all or part of our business or assets (for example, mergers and acquisitions, financing, acquisitions, bankruptcy or other procedures) Your information;
(4) For security purposes or as required by laws and regulations.
3.5 BizBeeper System will keep your information confidential in accordance with laws and regulations, unless laws, regulations, rules and other normative documents provide otherwise or this agreement provides otherwise.
4 Intellectual Property
4.1 Any text, pictures, graphics, audio and/or video materials contained in the services provided by BizBeeper System are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other property ownership laws. Without the consent of the relevant right holder, the above-mentioned materials shall not be directly or indirectly published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed for broadcast or publication purposes, or used for any other commercial purposes. All these materials or any part of the materials can only be stored in a computer for private use. The BizBeeper System platform will not compensate the user or any third party in any form for any delays, inaccuracy, errors and omissions arising from the above-mentioned information or in the process of transmitting or submitting all or part of the above-mentioned information. The three parties bear legal responsibilities.
4.2 Any software used by BizBeeper System to provide this service (including but not limited to any images, photos, animations, videos, recordings, music, text and additional programs contained in the software, and accompanying help All rights of the software belong to the copyright owner of the software. Without the permission of the copyright owner of the software, the user may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software.
5.1 The user expressly agrees that the risks in using the services of this website (and or APP) will be entirely borne by him; all the consequences arising from his use of the services of this website (and or APP) shall also be borne by him. BizBeeper System is to the user and any third parties We do not assume any responsibility.
5.2 BizBeeper System does not guarantee or guarantee that this service will meet the user's requirements, nor does it guarantee that this service will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, safety, accuracy, and stability of this service and other related services. It does not make any guarantees or guarantees, and is not responsible for the information obtained through this website (and or APP) or any products, services, data or other information obtained by users, communications received, or the results and costs of transactions concluded.
5.3 BizBeeper System does not assume any responsibility for service interruption or other defects of this website (and or APP) caused by force majeure or reasons beyond BizBeeper System's control, but will try to reduce the loss and impact caused to users.
5.4 BizBeeper System does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of external links set up for the convenience of users. At the same time, for the content on any webpages that BizBeeper System points to that are not actually controlled by BizBeeper System, BizBeeper System also does not assume any responsibility.
5.5 We do not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of any information, content or advertising and other information obtained by users from BizBeeper System. If any unit or individual conducts any actions based on the foregoing information, they must identify the authenticity and carefully prevent risks. Otherwise, for whatever reason, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or derivative losses and liabilities for any transactions and/or actions that are not directly with us.
5.6 The user agrees that BizBeeper System shall not be liable for the quality defects of the following products or services provided by BizBeeper System to users and any losses caused by them:
(1) Various services provided by BizBeeper System free of charge to users;
(2) Any products or services presented by BizBeeper System to users;
(3) Any third party's actions in the above products or services, including but not limited to unauthorized use or modification, access or alteration;
(4) Other matters related to BizBeeper System.
6 Limitation of Liability
The user clearly understands and agrees that BizBeeper System shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, or incidental losses caused by the user or any third party due to the following reasons, including but not limited to loss of profit, reputation, application, data or other intangible losses. Special, derivative or punitive liability: (i) the use or unavailability of our services, (ii) to replace any products, data, information, services, information received from or through our services, Or the costs incurred for the transaction concluded, (iii) the user’s transmission or data has been accessed or altered without authorization, (iv) any third party’s statement or behavior in our services, or (v) Other matters related to our services, except as expressly stipulated in this agreement.
7 Service change and termination
The user agrees that we have the right to change the free service or terminate the provision of all or part of the free service to the user for any reason based on our own consideration, with or without notice. The user agrees that for any changes, suspension or termination of our free service, we are not responsible for the user or any third party.
8 Notification and Delivery
8.1 All notices of BizBeeper System to users under this agreement can be made through web announcements, emails, SMS or other regular mail transmissions; such notices are deemed to have been delivered on the day of sending Recipient. You consent to receive phone calls and SMS messages from BizBeeper System to provide updates on your order and/or for marketing purposes.
8.2 The user's notice to BizBeeper System shall be delivered through the official communication address, fax number, email address and other contact information of the BizBeeper System platform.
8.4 The user's notice to BizBeeper System shall be delivered through the official communication address, fax number, email address and other contact information of the BizBeeper System platform.
9 Changes and termination of the agreement
9.1 We have the right to change or modify the service content, rules and terms of this agreement based on business development or technology upgrades. Before making the above changes or modifications, we will announce the modifications on the relevant pages of the BizBeeper System platform Content, but no obligation to make separate notices. If the user does not agree to the modification of this agreement, he can cancel the service he has obtained and stop using it; if the user continues to use the service, it is deemed that the user has accepted all the modifications of this agreement.
9.2 We have the right to terminate this service immediately without any responsibility in one of the following situations: (1) The user violates the provisions of this agreement; (2) The user violates our or our related company’s This service agreement and various notifications; (3) We believe that there are major risks in providing this service to users.
10 Legal jurisdiction and application
10.1 The entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this service agreement shall be governed by English law.
10.2 If there is any dispute about the content of this agreement or its implementation, it should be settled through friendly negotiation as far as possible; if the negotiation fails, either party may bring a lawsuit to the British Public Prosecution Authority.
Special reminder: Before registering, please ensure that you have fully understood and accepted all the terms of this agreement, otherwise, please do not register. Once the user is officially registered, it means that the user has fully understood and accepted all the terms of this agreement, especially the exemption and limitation of liability.
11. Returns & Refunds
11.1 Refunds: If a payment is taken and the Store is unable to fulfil the order You must contact the Store by phone or contact form on this website as soon as possible explaining the situation, this is generally the quickest and easiest solution . If however you find no resolution by phone then email us quoting the day the order was placed, the amount taken, the order reference number, a contact name and contact telephone number. We’ll then investigate the situation and if in agreement will refund the order amount back to the card used to make payment within 14 days of receiving the complaint.
The "last updated date" mentioned above represents the effective date of these terms or the date when updated from time to time. We reserve the right to modify these terms on our own. If any changes are made, we will change the last update date shown above. However, any changes in applicable laws and jurisdiction clauses shall not apply to any disputes between the parties before the update date.
If you continue to use this website (and or APP) after the update of these terms, it means that you accept and agree to the update and modification of these terms. You should check this page when you visit this website (and or APP) to ensure that you are aware of any updates to these terms and such updates have legal effect on you.
Use this website (and or APP) and account security
We may restrict users (including registered users) from accessing and using part or the entire website (and or APP) of this website (and or APP) from time to time.
• Make all necessary arrangements for you to be able to access this website (and or APP);
• Ensure that all users who visit this website (and or APP) through your Internet connection know and abide by these terms (such visits will be regarded as your visit);
• Choose to register or not to register an account on this website (and or APP) according to your needs, but if you do not register, you may not be able to use all the products or services provided on this website (and or APP). Once you register, all actions and operations through your account shall be regarded as yourself The behavior and operation of is binding on you.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identification information selected by you or provided by us for any reason or no reason, including if we believe that you violate any of the provisions of these terms .
You can only use this website (and or APP) for lawful purposes or in accordance with these terms. You agree:
• Do not use this website (and or APP) in any way that violates any laws or regulations.
• Do not use this website (and or APP) for the purpose of attracting, injuring, or trying to induce or injure minors, through any related methods (including allowing minors to contact inappropriate content, requesting personal information or other methods).
• Do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other copyright notices on copies of files from this website (and or APP).
• Do not use this website (and or APP) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any content that does not comply with the provisions of this clause.
• Do not use any advertising or promotional materials transmitted or promoted by this website (and or APP), including any "spam", "serial letters" or "spam" or any other similar promotional requests.
• Do not use this website (and or APP) to restrict or prohibit anyone from using or enjoying the services of this website (and or APP), or conduct that we believe may harm us or the users of this website (and or APP) or may make them liable.
And, you agree:
• Do not use this website (and or APP) in any way that may cause this website (and or APP) to be disabled, overloaded, destroyed or damaged, or in any way that interferes with other parties' use of this website (and or APP) (including their ability to conduct real-time activities through this website (and or APP)).
• Not for any purpose (including searching, monitoring or copying any material on this website (and or APP)) by using any robots, crawlers or other automatic equipment, procedures or methods to access this website (and or APP).
• Without our prior written consent, do not use any manual procedures for any unauthorized purpose to monitor or copy any material on this website (and or APP).
• Do not use any equipment, software or programs that interfere with the normal operation of this website (and or APP).
• Do not use reverse engineering, decompilation or disassembly or other tampering methods to damage website (and or APP) software or content in order to create derivative works or achieve other purposes.
• Do not introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or harmful technologies.
• Do not attempt to obtain unauthorized permissions or attempt to interfere with, destroy or disrupt any part of this website (and or APP), the server stored on the website (and or APP) or any server, computer or database connected to this website (and or APP).
• Do not attack this website (and or APP) through denial of service attacks or distributed denial of service attacks.
• Do not try to interfere with the normal operation of this website (and or APP) in other ways.
All content on this website (and or APP), including text, graphics, logos, pictures, audio or video clips, downloaded materials and software, and content compilations are the property of BizBeeper System, its affiliates or its authorized parties. This content is protected by copyright law.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any content on this website (and or APP) or available through this website (and or APP) infringes your copyright, you can request the removal of these materials from this website (and or APP) by sending a written notice to [email protected] . The written notice must include the following detailed information:
• Your autograph or electronic signature.
• Identification information of the work you believe to be infringed, or if the allegation involves multiple works on this website (and or APP), a representative list of such works.
• The identification information of the material you believe is being infringed, and submit it in a sufficiently precise manner so that we can locate the material.
• Your sufficient contact information (including your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address (if any)).
• A statement from you stating that you have a good faith belief that the use of relevant copyrighted content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement by you that the information provided in the notice on the manual is accurate.
• A statement from you stating that you have the right to represent the copyright owner, otherwise you will be punished for perjury or fraud.
If you fail to comply with all the above requirements, your notice may be invalid. Please note that if you deliberately make a major false statement about the content or activity on this website (and or APP) that infringes your copyright, you are responsible for all direct and indirect losses (including costs and attorney fees) caused by this.
Rely on published information
The information on or provided through this website (and or APP) is for reference only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. You are at your own risk of relying on this information. We are not responsible for any reliance on this information by you or any other visitors of this website (and or APP), or anyone who may learn of this information.
This website (and or APP) may contain content provided by third parties, including other users, bloggers and third-party news resource providers, advertising providers, third-party licensors, joint parties, aggregators and/or Materials provided by the reporting organization. In addition to the content provided by us, all statements and/or opinions expressed, all articles, answers to questions, and other content in the content provided by all third parties are only representative of the person or entity that provided these materials Opinions, and the individual or entity should bear full responsibility. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We are not responsible to you or to any third party for the content or accuracy of the materials provided by any third party.
This website (and or APP) does not accept minors under the age of 18 to register on this website (and or APP). If a minor submits a registration application and documents, we are not responsible for returning any documents and information submitted by him, and he shall be responsible for any consequences arising therefrom.
website (and or APP) changes
We reserve the right to withdraw or change this website (and or APP) and any services or content provided by this website (and or APP) or available through this website (and or APP) without notice. If for any reason all or part of this website (and or APP) cannot be accessed at any time or period, we will not bear any responsibility. The content of this website (and or APP) may be incomplete or not completely updated. Unless stipulated to the contrary, any material on this website (and or APP) may be out of date at any time, and we are not obliged to update these materials.
Information about you and your visit to this website (and or APP)
Link to this website (and or APP) and social media features
You can link to our homepage in a way that is fair, legal, and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but the way you establish a link must not imply any form of contact with us, or get any of our approval or Authorization.
This website (and or APP) may provide certain social media features that allow you to:
• Link to some content of this website (and or APP) from your own website (and or APP) or some third-party website (and or APP).
• Send emails or other messages that contain certain content on this website (and or APP) or links to certain content on this website (and or APP).
• Let a limited part of the content of this website (and or APP) be displayed or reflected on your own website (and or APP) or some third-party website (and or APP)s.
• Use the social media my website (and or APP) interface to quickly log in.
• Create a link from any website (and or APP) not owned by you.
• Display or reflect this website (and or APP) or parts of this website (and or APP) on any other website (and or APP), such as through frame processing, deep linking or inline linking.
• Link to any part of this website (and or APP) except the homepage.
• Retransmit the content of this website (and or APP), or provide the content of this website (and or APP) through frame processing and inline links.
You agree to cooperate with us to immediately stop any unauthorized frame processing or linking. We reserve the right to revoke link permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice.
We may provide links to website (and or APP)s of affiliated companies and third parties. We are not responsible for review or evaluation, nor do we guarantee or endorse anything provided by the company or individual or the content of its website (and or APP). BizBeeper System is not responsible for the actions, products and content of such companies or individuals or any other third parties.
Warranty disclaimer and limitation of liability
You understand that we do not guarantee or guarantee that downloadable files from the Internet or this website (and or APP) do not contain viruses or other destructive codes. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to meet your special needs for anti-virus protection and data input and output accuracy, and you are responsible for maintaining a way to reconstruct lost data independent of this website (and or APP).
You use this website (and or APP), or use any service or project obtained through this website (and or APP), or use any content posted on this website (and or APP) or any website (and or APP) linked to this website (and or APP). We are not responsible for any losses caused by distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or other harmful technical materials that may affect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary materials.
Your use of this website (and or APP), its content and any services or projects obtained through this website (and or APP) are at your own risk.
This website (and or APP), its content, and any services or projects obtained through this website (and or APP) are provided "as is" and "as available", and no express or implied warranty of any kind is provided. We or any related personnel do not provide any express or implied warranties regarding the integrity, safety, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of this website (and or APP), its content or any services. Without limiting the above provisions, neither we nor any related personnel shall express or impliedly guarantee that this website (and or APP), its content, or any services or items obtained through this website (and or APP) are accurate, reliable, error-free or undisturbed, Nor does it express or imply a guarantee that defects will be corrected, that there are no viruses or other harmful parts on the server on our website (and or APP) or support website (and or APP), or that this website (and or APP) or any service or project obtained through this website (and or APP) will meet your needs or other aspects. expect.
We hereby refuse to assume any type of guarantee responsibility, whether express or implied, statutory or in other ways, including but not limited to merchantability, non-infringement and guarantees suitable for a specific purpose .
Under any circumstance, we, our affiliates or licensed service providers, employees, agents, personnel or directors shall not be liable for any damages, and no matter what happens to you based on any law Use or inability to use this website (and or APP), any other website (and or APP)s to which it is linked, and the content of any such other website (and or APP)s or any services or items obtained through this website (and or APP) or such other website (and or APP)s, including any direct, indirect, Special, incidental or punitive damages, including but not limited to personal injury, mental damage, loss of income, loss of profit, loss of business or expected loss, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether violation of contract caused tort ( Including negligence) or other, whether foreseeable or not.
The above situation will not affect any guarantee or liability required under applicable laws.
Because you have violated these terms or your use of this website (and or APP), including but not limited to using any website (and or APP) content, services and products that are not expressly authorized in these terms or any information you obtain from this website (and or APP) , And cause any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, losses, costs, expenses or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), you agree to report to us, our affiliates, licensors and service providers, and their respective personnel , Directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and trustees compensate all and any direct or indirect losses they bear.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
All disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) related to this website (and or APP), these terms and any resulting matters or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. The court where we live has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes under or related to these terms.
If you have any comments or suggestions on us or this website (and or APP), you will contact us at [email protected] and conduct informal consultations on the disputed matters. If the negotiation fails to be resolved within 30 days after the first contact, either party may submit it to the court specified in the preceding paragraph for litigation.
Abandonment and termination
Our waiver of any terms or conditions mentioned in these terms shall not be regarded as our complete waiver of these terms or conditions. We reserve the right to pursue further investigations based on these terms or conditions. If any provision of this clause is invalid, illegal or unenforceable by the court for any reason, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clauses of this clause.
We welcome you to send an email to [[email protected]] to raise comments or questions about these terms.